Wednesday 9 January 2013

A Day Of Happiness

Sadly, it's a real question whether most people ever achieve this.

This blog will change that, with the help of our intellect and emotions harmonising towards the truth of our instinct as humans.

Basically, to be happy :)

And here's how we're gonna do it...

I'm going to write a little but, every day, about one thing that I'm grateful for.
Just one thing.

But popular scientific studies have proven that when you devote a proportion of your time to consciously thinking positively, your subconscious carries on doing it!

Furthermore, a film and book called "The Secret" explore a fascinating idea called The Law Of Attraction - and don't mean to big bums - I mean when you think about something you are constantly emitting that energy, which in turn acts as a magnet for the very thing on your mind.

Therefore YOU have the control, not your hormones, the media or your parents.

Thing is, the 21st century has bred a load of lazy people, and I probably wont do this if people don't read it, and you probably wouldn't read it if I didn't do it, so here is my Blog Of Happiness.

It promises to make you genuinely happier in 30 days....

If it doesn't, I'll give you a full refund.


So here we go......

No comments:

Post a Comment